The Science of Better Sleep: How Understanding Your Body at the DNA Level Can Help You Sleep Better
AS FEATURED ON
In this webinar, you will discover:
- How understanding our bodies at the DNA level can help improve sleep cycles
- How our environment, nutrition, and lifestyle can impact our sleep based on our unique DNA
- How genetics can be the reason we act, react or behave a certain way
- How advanced DNA tests differ from existing standard DNA tests
- Why advanced DNA tests are becoming a popular trend in sleep optimization
Most of us don’t know that the key to a better night’s sleep is right in our DNA. Our DNA affects how our bodies react to external factors, like stress and the environment, which has a lasting impact on how well we sleep. Generic sleep solutions like mattresses or pillows may not help improve sleep, but learning what health choices are right for your DNA can!
Using advanced DNA testing and reports you can find out exactly what supplements, foods, exercises, environment, and lifestyle are ideal for your unique DNA.
In this webinar you will learn what advanced DNA testing is, how it works, and how it can be used to help improve sleep cycles.
What Past Attendees are Saying:
“Wow, I am blown away at how much I have learnt.”– LISA, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
“Thank you so very much for the webinar! WOW! It’s spectacular, fascinating, and utterly wonderful what you have done and are doing with your company! I once pursued genetic health testing with 23&Me, but was sorely disappointed with the information they had to offer!”– CHRISTIEN, NEW MEXICO, USA
“If anything that webinar taught me how much I didn’t know about genetics and how much I was missing out on by not knowing”– TAMMY, VICTORIA, CANADA
“I watched your webinar last night. It was fantastic!”– DIANE, MONTANA, USA