Making Disease a Choice By Understanding Your Genetics
AS FEATURED ON
Here's what we cover in this interview:
- How to know if your DNA expression is working in your favor or is slowly killing you.
- Making disease a choice instead of something that’s inevitable because a relative got diagnosed.
- How a proper DNA test can help you troubleshoot issues like poor sleep, fatigue, and much more.
- What controls if your bad genes are on or off and what tests to do in order to find out.
- How your DNA helps you understand your unique personality (mood, reactions, stress response, etc.).
In this exclusive interview with Stefan Apostolov, the creator of the groundbreaking Immune For Life docu-series, we dive deep into the topic of our DNA and how it impacts our health.
Most of us were taught that our health is preprogrammed into our genes.
We bust these myths and discuss ways we can gain incredible insights into our health by understanding our DNA in a way that's useful and practical.
What Past Attendees are Saying:
“Wow, I am blown away at how much I have learnt.”– LISA, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
“Thank you so very much for the webinar! WOW! It’s spectacular, fascinating, and utterly wonderful what you have done and are doing with your company! I once pursued genetic health testing with 23&Me, but was sorely disappointed with the information they had to offer!”– CHRISTIEN, NEW MEXICO, USA
“If anything that webinar taught me how much I didn’t know about genetics and how much I was missing out on by not knowing”– TAMMY, VICTORIA, CANADA
“I watched your webinar last night. It was fantastic!”– DIANE, MONTANA, USA