World Radio Day Special: Looking Back, and the Future of the Unpilled Podcast - S2E22
FEBRUARY 14, 2023
Did you know that World Radio Day is celebrated every 13th of February?
In this episode, the UNPILLED Podcast celebrated World Radio Day along with other radio shows and podcasts in the world. It is a day in which we internationally recognize the power of audio shared on air is capable of bringing knowledge and entertainment all across the globe, being one of the most accessible forms of media there is.
The UNPILLED Podcast has become an avenue for Kashif Khan, and guests he had interviewed in the show to share on functional genomics and the wonders of biohacking, changing lives and our perception of health, one episode at a time.
Now that the UNPILLED Podcast has over twenty episodes in its second season, we bring to you some of the season's highlights that were loved by you, the UNPILLED Podcast audience. Here are some of the key points that we look back into:
- The importance of Women's Health and expanding our knowledge on it
- Changing the way that we view diseases and inflammation as ways that our bodies respond
- What is Biohacking, and why should we learn it?
- Healing through identifying the root cause, and opening the way we perceive different aspects of health
- The truths about diet and chronic disease
- Toxins within, and toxins in our environment
Kashif also gives a sneak peek on what to expect in the remaining episodes of season 2 of the UNPILLED Podcast, and as well as what his plans are for the upcoming season coming this fall!
Don't forget to grab yourself a copy of Kashif Khan's book, "The DNA Way: Unlock the Secrets of Your Genes to Reverse Disease, Slow Aging, and Achieve Optimal Wellness" which is now available for presale!
Follow Kashif Khan to receive updates on the UNPILLED Podcast!
This episode may also be streamed on YouTube!