Survival Response and Reinventing How We Understand Health & Disease with Dr. Isaac Eliaz - S2E17
JANUARY 10, 2023
What's the first thing that goes on your mind when you think of disease?
In this episode, Kashif is joined by Dr. Isaac Eliaz, a pioneer in the field of integrative medicine since the early 1980s. Dr. Isaac specialized on mind-body medicine, cancer, detoxification and immune health.
There is a different way of looking at disease, and exploring this new paradigm involves looking into what drives inflammation, fibrosis, and immune dysregulation -- hallmarks of the issues that biohackers want to address. When these issues are understood properly, there's a way of healing perfectly and stopping the fire that burns everything in our bodies.
Kashif and Dr. Isaac discuss the aforementioned issues and also ways on how to solve them. They emphasized that going back to the root cause in more aspects than one such as finding one's trauma can lead to healing not just your individual self but also your ancestors. Kashif and Dr. Isaac also dived deeper into discussing Galectin 3, a protein that binds inflammatory compounds, and how it can be battled with Pectasol. Besides these, here are the talking points brought about throughout the episode:
- Aging, and what makes chronic infections
- Inflammation as the body's response to a problem
- Types of body responses: sympathetic and parasympathetic response response, fight and flight response, survival and heart response
- Difference between a good and stressful environment
- Pectasol and how it absorbs toxins like the overproduction of the galectin-3 protein
- Multigenerational healing
- Quantum Entanglement
- Conceptual Healing
You may learn more from Dr. Isaac by checking out the following:
- Survival Paradox, a book authored by Dr.Isaac, on Amazon
- Dr. Isaac Eliaz' website: dreliaz.org
Unlock your infinite healing potential by ordering your copy of the Survival Paradox and getting yourself a bottle of PectaSol formulated by Dr. Isaac Eliaz today!
Follow Kashif Khan to receive updates on the UNPILLED Podcast!
This episode may also be streamed on YouTube.