BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
SAVE $100 ON YOUR DNA 360 TEST AND REPORT
INFINITE DISCOVERY BLOG

Genetic Study Reveals Why You Might Gain Weight from Cold Weather

New research from the DNA Company shows women are more likely than men to have a certain gene variation that negatively affects their body’s ability to maintain thermoregulation. This often results in additional weight gain during the cold season to insulate vital organs.
READ MORE

Genetic Study Reveals 25% of Men are Likely to Develop "Man Boobs" from Testosterone Treatment

According to genetic research, 25% of men have a gene variant that rapidly converts testosterone into estrogen. This overabundance of estrogen often results in a condition called gynecomastia, colloquially known as “man boobs.”
READ MORE

New Genetic Research Finds the Vast Majority of People are Vitamin D Wasters

Even if you get plenty of sunshine, your body may not be getting the vitamin D it needs. Research by the DNA Company shows less than 15% of people have the optimal gene for transporting vitamin D to the right areas of the body. The other 85% struggle to utilize vitamin D properly and waste most of what they consume.
READ MORE

Yes, There is a Drama Queen Gene–And You Might Have It

If you tend to get a little bit dramatic when something bad or unexpected happens, you might have the drama queen gene. According to research by the DNA Company, 5% of women and 3.5% of men have the drama queen gene.
READ MORE

Genetic Study Reveals Why Household Mold Causes Severe Reactions in Some People and Not Others

Mold doesn’t impact everyone in the same way. That’s why you might have health issues caused by mold while your roommate seems perfectly fine. New research from the DNA Company explains why some people experience severe reactions to mold and others don’t.
READ MORE

Genetic Study Shows Over 5% of Us Gain Weight Through "Hidden Calories"

According to new research by the DNA Company, more than 5% of people gain weight through hidden calories. They have the dysregulated version of a gene that controls how satisfied they feel after eating. This leads to difficulty losing weight because of the unhealthy snacks they consume to satisfy their cravings.
READ MORE

What is the Genetic Linkage Between High Achievers, Depression, and Suicide?

According to new research from the DNA Company, there is a genetic link between achievement and depression. Both of these stem from having certain versions of specific genes.
READ MORE

Genetic Study Shows 25% of People Have Super Arteries Designed to Handle More Stress

According to new research from the DNA Company, only 25% of people have super strong arteries that can withstand high stress. The remaining 75% of people have average or suboptimal arteries that can easily become inflamed.
READ MORE

Study Shows a 20% Chance of Your Mood Affecting Your Eating Habits

If you tend to rely on food to boost your mood when you’re feeling stressed, it might be caused by your genetics. According to new research from the DNA Company, 20% of people have a gene deletion that makes them more reliant on comfort food when they’re stressed.
READ MORE

New Research Shows Nearly 50% of People Have Natural Protection From High Blood Pressure

According to new research from the DNA Company, approximately 48% of people have the optimal version of a gene that protects them against high blood pressure. For others, it’s especially important to take preventative measures against the problematic conditions that can stem from hypertension.
READ MORE
YOUR DNA 360 REPORTS

360 REPORT

Through a simple sample of your saliva, we are able to extract the DNA information we need to provide you with a customized DNA 360 REPORT.

SCAN YOUR DNA NOW