Winning the War on Cancer with Sylvie Beljanski
AUGUST 1, 2023
Have you ever felt scared of Cancer?
We have already probably learned of a relative or someone we know get cancer, sparking discussions regarding what treatments should be done, and how dangerous each stage would be depending on when it was first found in the body. In fact, we now face a new reality where younger people have to look and formulate their own cancer plans.
In this episode, Kashif is joined by Sylvie Beljanski, a French lawyer by trade but took the step towards research and pursuing what her father had started regarding studying cancer. She is currently the Founder and Executive Vice President of the Beljanski Foundation, whose mission is to research natural approaches to cancer. She is also the CEO of Maison Beljanski, an international dietary supplement company.
Ms. Beljanski is the award-winning author of Winning The War On Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure. This book has helped propel Ms. Beljanski to be a sought-after speaker at global health and wellness conferences, where she has educated thousands of people about scientific breakthroughs in integrative medicine.
Kashif and Slyvie discuss the book, and how Slyvie's father had started his study. Her father, Mirko Beljanski, Phd, is a molecular biologist who mainly studied bacteria, and was one of the first to look at cancer based on pollution instead of genetics. He found that getting cancer has a lot to do with our lifestyle choices. This led him to study cancer cells deeply, looking for a solution that does not lead to toxicity.
A natural cure that Mirko Beljanski, Phd had found was the usage of plant extracts, namely Pao pereira and Rauwolfia vomitoria. These plant extracts are capable of targeting cancer cells, and has well-documented data that prove how they are capable of the apoptosis of cancer cells.
Throughout the discussion, here are the talking points that Kashif and Sylvie have dove into:
- Different stages of cancer
- How conventional and natural methods work together
- Sylvie and her drive to continue the legacy that her father had started
- Melanoma treatment and gingko biloba
- Four green teas that help with treating cancer cells
- Beljanski Foundation
- Beljanski Integrative Cancer Conference in Jacksonville
If you wish to learn more about Sylvie Beljanski, the Foundation, and Maison Beljanski, you may do so in the following channels:
- Sylvie Beljanski's website at sylviebeljanski.com
- Learn about the foundation at https://beljanski.org
- Get your own supplements at https://www.maisonbeljanski.com/
- Join the conference this October 13-15 and contribute funds for the breast cancer stem cells research project at https://integrativecancerconference.com. You may use the code UNPILLEDPODCAST - 10% off in-person or virtual tickets for The Beljanski Integrative Cancer Conference
Try PectaSol Modified Citrus Pectin today to manage healthy inflammation levels to support your detox and weight loss goals! Listeners get 20% OFF with code UNPILLED20 at econugenics.link/unpilled